Nairobi National Park Kenya’s first ever National park is a unique and unspoiled wildlife haven within sight of the city’s skyline. Rhino, Buffalo, Cheetah, Zebra, Giraffe, Lion and plenty of Antelopes and Gazelles can be seen roaming in this open plains country with a section of highland forest as well as stretches of broken bush country, deep, rocky valleys and gorges with scrub and long grass. Ornithologists catch with over 300 bird species including the Secretary Bird, Crowned Cranes, Vultures, Peckers and many more.
Morning (AM) Option
0700hrs: Pick up from location/locations to be advised.
0745hrs: Arrive at the Nairobi National Park for the game drive.
0745hrs – 1100hrs: After the game drive spend some time at the Safari Walk.
1200hrs: Drop off at a location of your choice within the city or Optional Lunch at The Carnivore
Afternoon (PM) Option
0400hrs: Pick up from location/locations to be advised.
1445hrs: Arrive at the Nairobi National park for the game drive.
1445hrs – 1700hrs: After the game drive spend some time at the Safari Walk.
1800hrs: Drop off at a location of your choice within the city or Optional Dinner at The Carnivore.
Tour Price includes:
- Price per person
- Visit to Bomas of Kenya
- Professional English speaking guides
- All entry fees, service charge and taxes
- Pickup from your hotel in Nairobi and drop-off to your hotel
Tour Package Excludes
- International air transportation to and from Nairobi.
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel and baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
- Single room and holiday supplements.